Happy Spring!!!!
The ball seasons are winding down and I am trying to fill up the girls summer calendar begins. I am trying to have plenty for them to do to hopefully minimize the phrase "I'm bored". Mallory is becoming quite the politician.... Evan and I like to ask her who's girl she is. She used to be Mommy's girl, but now she is learning to be whoever is arounds girl. Maryssa had a great soccer game this past Saturday as her team won 11-2. She did much better staying focused and in the game. Madisyn's team lost their last two games and McKenzie is off this week as she is on a get away to North Carolina with Nina. She calls or emails daily and it sounds like her days are very full. Evan and I are on our last weight training week of P90X. Next week we are all cardio. It is hard to believe we have been doing this for 12 weeks.
Take care. I'll update soon.